APTET, SEPTEMBER, 2013 IMPORTANT DATES


The Test (APTET) will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I  & Paper-II.  The  candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear  for Paper-I and  the candidates intending to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II.  The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.

  •   APTET will be conducted on 

    Downloading of Hall Tickets:  25.08.2013 onward

    •   1st September, 2013 in all the Districts of the State. 

    • The duration and timings of the test are given below:

    •   Paper-I : 9.30 am to 12.00 noon (duration 2 ½ hours)

    •   Paper-II : 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm (duration 2 ½ hours)

Declaration of Results :20.09.2013

Tags:AP TET, APTET, AP TET Downloading of Hall Tickets, AP TET Results.

Followers